Monday, April 2, 2012

Minecraft!

So a couple of weeks ago, I went to a classmate's house to work on our Social Studies project. When we were done, he takes me to his computer and shows me Minecraft, this game online [Google it for more info]. I asked where you could get it, and he said it costs money. I kind of forgot about it, until my friend Jimmy came down from upstate to see me. The first thing he says to me when he walks in, "Do you know what Minecraft is?" Mind=BLOWN. He then proceeds to show me how to get it for FREE on Minecraft.com [Go to Minecraft.com; in the upper right corner, under "Buy", click "Download"; Then just follow the website's instructions]. When he left, I did download it, and started playing right away. Best. Game. Ever. Anyway, I totally recommend it to everyone who likes building and exploring world. Got to go now, so bye! Tommy Here's a link: Minecraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment